Sindhi high school which was started in 1982 at No. 10 / 7, Kumarakrupa Road with one section each from Nursery to Class-II with a total strength of 120 pupils and the First Batch of Class X securing 100% First Class results and maintaining the same level of results, is now teeming with 1500 students, having 3 sections from Nursery to X. The ideology of providing “Quality Education without Donation” has been successfully implemented and has resulted in the school scaling the heights of success and the expansion. Academic focused programmes are combined with creative activities to make the teaching – learning process more interesting, Co-curricular and Extra-curricular activities to identify talents and hone the skills of the pupils ensuring the all-round development of the Sindhians. The School aims at producing intellectually awakened, morally upright and socially conscious citizens.